We’ve tested a LOT of octave pedals to find the right one that will get the Wing Bass back down to standard range. The EHX Nano POG is the smallest version of the Polyphonic Octave Generator series and suffers no sacrifice of quality and sound due to its smaller size. If you just want to play your Wing as a standard bass, put the SUB OCTAVE to full, the OCTAVE UP to 0, and mix in some DRY to taste. We feel it gives the Wing Bass an upright-ish character that will sound great in the mix. Some dirt and/or envelope will help fill out a nice “synthy” tone.
Or, if you like take advantage of the OCTAVE UP and get some nice organ tones going. Either way, we are proud to offer this pedal in our store as a perfect compliment to the Wing Bass and what it can do… yep, it’s WING BASS APPROVED!!
– Super, space saving design
– Tracks chords, sweeps or single notes with no hitches or glitches
– Get your Wing Bass back down to normal range, create a great 12-string guitar sound or turn your guitar into a bass
– Amazing organ-like sounds
– Adjustable original pitch volume, one octave up volume and one octave down volume
– Dry output jack in addition to the effect output jack
– Silent foot-switching and road worthy die-cast package
– EHX 9.6DC-200 power supply included
Hear it for yourself in this Octaver shootout created by Joe Fazio at Just Bass It!